Liberty Bell One.jpg

Sweet Cinnamon Streusel Scone


Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid and Ascorbic Acid), Cream, Cane Sugar, Quick Oats, Butter, Brown Cane Sugar, Honey, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch and Monocalcium Phosphate), Ground Cinnamon, Pure Vanilla extract and Salt.

Contains: Wheat, Milk

Nutrition Facts:

Serving Size: 1 scone (64g),  Servings: about 4, Amount per serving: Calories 232, Fat Calories 107, Total Fat 12g (18%DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 41mg (14%DV), Sodium 266mg (10%DV), Potassium 56mg (1%DV), Total Carb. 31g (11%DV), Fiber 1g (1%DV), Sugars 15g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (9%DV), Vitamin C (.5%DV), Calcium (11%DV), Iron (7%DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.